- There is a place, or so I’m told,
- With Landscapes lovelier than gold,
- And all who enter will never grow old–
- There’s only one door to this land so fair,
- Enter with a true heart, a dream and a prayer,
- And only love can bring you there —
- For love is the only key.
( Poem : by Christine B. 1966 )
Above the clouds…
I heard it
in my sleep
calling me softly
speaking from her grave
my son !
there is no heaven
above the clouds.
yes, heaven is in your heart.
( words : Don Mettera )
over mountain tops…..
Promting us to travel beyond limits….