- There is a place, or so I’m told,
- With Landscapes lovelier than gold,
- And all who enter will never grow old–
- There’s only one door to this land so fair,
- Enter with a true heart, a dream and a prayer,
- And only love can bring you there —
- For love is the only key.
( Poem : by Christine B. 1966 )
Such a fascinating structure! Lovely images and poem, as always… ♥
August 31, 2012 at 4:50 pm
Thank you so much… The words of course are not mine..Its by Christine B…I had written this down a long time back…but could get the right photos only now 🙂
August 31, 2012 at 4:56 pm
Just beautiful, both photos and words!!
August 31, 2012 at 10:15 pm
August 31, 2012 at 10:20 pm
Great place and great shots..where is this place?
October 26, 2012 at 10:13 am
hi thanks.. its on the way to Leh from manali…
October 26, 2012 at 1:56 pm
wonderful photograph…your choice of poem is perfect….
Thank you, each brought a smile, though your photo made me want to walk through the gateway….
I’ve been on the other side briefly, the poem describes it well
Hope you have a great weekend
Take Care…You Matter…
August 2, 2015 at 1:55 am
Thank you so much dear Maryrose…:-)
you matter too
August 6, 2015 at 8:41 pm